Unique bridal bouquets and wedding flower arrangements can make a lasting impression on your wedding day.
Your unique bouquet style does not have to be over the top to be different.
Unusual bridal bouquets can be achieved in the way your flowers are arranged and displayed.
Use different objects and elements that might be unique to your wedding location or you chosen wedding theme.
For example if you are having a feather wedding theme you could incorporate feathers as part of your bridal bouquet by having feathers placed inside the bouquet with your wedding flowers or use them as a collar to surround your bouquet.
When planning your bridal bouquet design keep the design tasteful and not to over the top it should fit in and complement your overall wedding theme and not steal the show after all you are the show stopper.
Below you will find over twenty different unique bridal bouquets which I hope will inspire you to create your own unusual and beautiful bridal bouquet.
Unique Bridal Flower Pictures
1. Create a unique look using wire decoratively wrapped around the bouquet.
2. Use antique brooches and ribbon for your bouquet.
3. An unstructured bouquet using lilies.
4. Allergic to flowers? Then create a bouquet using paper flowers.
5. White roses
sitting on a decorative collar.
6. Unique bridal bouquet using a nautilus shell and tropical flowers.
7. White wedding bouquet.
8. Individual petals and lace (matching the one used in the dress) are used to create this bouquet.
9. White orchid flowers
are delicately nestled in a green leave circular shaped bouquet.
10. Soft pink rose handbag style bouquet.
11. The greenery on this bouquet is the perfect backdrop for bouquet jewellery.
12. Green, red and white heart shaped bouquet.
13. Single rose surrounded by green sisal fibre filler and grasses that have been beaded.
15. Bring some extra luck to your wedding day with a horse shoe shaped bouquet.
16. Stunning single king protea wedding bouquet.
17. Red and white roses creatively placed to form a heart shaped bouquet.
18. Exotic looking bouquet using roses and tropical flowers.
19. Fun bouquet style using tulle, ribbon and flowers.
20. Design a bouquet with a variety of berries, vines and seeds.
21. Bouquet designed to look like a garden trellis.
22. Sweet heart shaped bouquet.
23. Wedding flowers created to look like a cake.
24. Small kissing ball bouquet with green anthurium flowers.
25. Easy to hold cone style bouquet.
26. This delicate straw and daisy bag bouquet is perfect for a country or spring theme wedding.
27. Green bouquet using twisted leaves and grasses accented with small flowers.
28. Heart shaped modern style bouquet.
29. Create a crescent style bouquet with calla lilies and orchids.
30. Silk flower wedding bouquet with wired gold brooches.
31. Fan bouquet using gypsophlia and red roses.
See more unique bouquet ideas at The Lane.com
, just scroll down the page a little to see a slide show.