Rose Theme Wedding Ideas
A rose theme is a great way to create a romantic wedding. Roses are among the most popular choice for weddings, perhaps because the rose has long been a symbol of romance; whether it is the white rose of purity or the red rose of passion.
Rses vary greatly in color from hot pinks, greens, orange and peach. Roses are a practical choice because they are available all year round.
For a luxurious look and feel to your wedding, select the all one color bouquet and theme throughout your wedding. Roses are quite versatile and work well with other kinds of flowers.
Rose Theme Wedding Ideas
- Use dried rose petals as confetti or scatter over the tables.
- Instead of having a guest book, fill paper cones with rose petals and attach note cards, and encourage your guests to leave messages on the cards.
- Fill handmade organza bags or simple tins with dried scented rose petals and give these as wedding favors.
- As a table centerpieces float rose shaped candles and rose petals in shallow bowls.
- For a romantic wedding scatter rose petals down the aisle.
- At the entrance to your wedding ceremony, fill large cylindrical glass containers with colored rose petals. Your guests can then take a handful of petals and use it like confetti as they leave.
- Scatter scented rose petals over the guests tables.
- If you are lucky enough to have a water fountain at your wedding scatter some rose petal in for a magnificent look.
- Set your wedding cake amongst some fresh roses or rose petals.
Rose Theme Wedding Pictures
Make a grand entrance as you walk down the aisle with lush displays of roses and beautiful rose arches.
Create a beautiful bridal hair style by wearing roses in your hair. Your style can include a large grouping of rose flowers in full bloom, a single rose or just rose buds.
Your groom and groomsmen can also wear a rose on there lapels.
Use roses on your wedding tables. They can be large low displays such as the one on the left or tall and elegant as the one pictured in the middle or more casual in style as the yellow rose centerpiece on the right.
Roses can also be used in other areas of your wedding reception such as a decoration to a welcoming board and a lovely arch backdrop to the bridal table. Your wedding reception and ceremony chairs and church pews can also be decorated using roses.
Use fresh, silk or sugar roses on your wedding cake or simply use roses to decorate the cake table.
Wedding bouquets in all sizes and shapes can be created using roses in many different colors and styles.
Arrive in style by decorating your wedding transport with roses.