26 Bridal Bouquet Flower Pictures
Viewing bridal bouquet flower pictures is a great way to help you decide on what type of flowers or style of bouquet that you might like to have as your own bridal bouquet.
Browsing through a wide variety of pictures will give you an idea what styles are available. It will help you visualize and plan the arrangements that you want.
To help you create the overall mood for your wedding, many things should be considered when selecting the flowers:
The style of your wedding dress will usually help determine the color and shape of the bouquet.
- The traditional white dress is a great backdrop for flowers of any color, from white and pastels to strong reds or pinks.
- If the dress is a different color the flowers need to be chosen with more care, to avoid an unflattering clash.
- White flowers have a timeless elegance and is still the classic choice for the bouquet as much as for the dress.
- Pastel colors are easy to work with giving a wedding a romantic and feminine feel.
- The deeper colors of purples, deep blues and reds will require more thought but will look spectacular.
- Roses have always been a favorite flower for bridal floral bouquets and are most commonly used when red is required.
Wedding Flower Budget Tips
Using flowers that are local and in season will help keep the cost of your wedding flowers down and within the budget. To find out the types of flowers that are available to you in your local area contact your local florist.
- You have many choices of flowers for your bouquet such as peonies, dahlias, tulips, carnations, gerbera daisies, orchids and lilies.
- You should also consider the size and shape of your bouquet, especially if you are on a tight budget, the larger the arrangement the more it will cost.
- The same can be said for flower arrangements which have to be wired -this is a time consuming process and will cost you more.
- It's important that you choose the best wedding bouquet and flowers that you can afford.
- A good florist will be your greatest asset in helping you to work within your budget and create the wedding flowers of your dreams.
- You can read more about ways to keep the cost of wedding flowers down on our wedding flowers budget page.
26 Beautiful Bridal Bouquet Flower Pictures
To help you decide on the colors and styles that are available, we have compiled a gallery of bridal bouquet flower pictures.
You will notice that every bridal bouquet is as unique as the flowers which have been selected.
No two are the same and your own wedding bouquet will be unique too, because you will have given it your own personal touch to your arrangements.
If you see a particular style or flower that you like then click on the link below the image to veiw more bridal bouquet flower pictures.
Photo by olgasweet - Depositphotos
1. White rose bridal bouquet
Photo by plampy - Depositphotos
Photo by andrejad - Depositphotos
3. Pink and yellow bouquet idea.
Photo by amoklv - Depositphotos
Photo by vrvalerian - Depositphotos
5. Modern style tropical wedding bouquet.
Photo by Janet Layher - Fotolia
6. Pink roses and vines are used to create this elegant bouquet.
Photo by magone - Depositphotos
Photo by Fotozotti - Fotolia
8. Stephanotis bridal bouquet idea. Read instructions to make your own here.
Photo by c_hughes - Depositphotos
Photo by John Saunders - Fotolia
10. A simple purple bouquet surrounded by sprigs of smaller flowers.
Photo by Gromovataya - Depositphotos
11. Red carnation bridal bouquet.
Photo by nikolasvn - Depositphotos
Photo by avdveen - Depositphotos
13. Single large protea bridal bouquet idea.
Photo by victorsaboya - Depositphotos
Photo by pavelmidi - Depositphotos
Photo by format35 - Depositphotos
16. A beautiful yellow rose hand tied bouquet with a green leaf collar.
Photo by nejron - Despositphotos
17. A unique white wedding bouquet idea.
Photo by Vedmochka - Fotolia
18. Tropical style ball shaped bridal bouquet.
Photo by razvanchirnoaga - Depositphotos
Photo by TaniaLerro - Depositphotos
20. Hand tied bouquet of peony flowers.
Photo by timonko - Depositphotos
21. Bridal bouquet highlighted with strings of pearls.
Photo by Firststar - Depositphotos
22. The baby's breath gives the bouquet a light and "airy" look and feel.
Photo by laskvv - Depositphotos
23. Pink rose and blue hydrangea bridal bouquet.
Photo by titov - Depsoitphotos
24. Small bouquet of yellow roses and white daisies.
Photo by Hudozhnytsya - Depositphotos
25. Yellow and green bouquet idea.
Photo by PixAchi - Depositphotos
26 Soft pink and green colored bridal bouquet.
Show your appreciation to the people who have thrown you a bridal shower by sending them a thank you note and a small gift.
Wedding Tips and Ideas
You can read more tips and ideas by clicking here.
Wedding Music Planning Tip
Wedding musicians. Before you sign any contact with a wedding band, make sure that you have the following confirmed and in writing:
1. The bands attire, you want them to wear something that is appropriate for your wedding. You don’t want them showing up in casual clothing for a formal wedding.
2. The bands arrival time. They should be set up, with instruments tuned before your guests arrive.
3. Cost of hiring the band, this includes everything including any special equipment they may need to meet your requests.
Manicure for you wedding day. You may not be a person who likes to fuss over your hands and do your nails, but consider it for your wedding day.
You will have many admirers asking to see your ring and more than likely your photographer will take a photo of the ring where you and your groom clasp hands together.
You Might Also Enjoy These Pages
Wedding Flower Budget Ideas
Ideas on Ways to Decorate Your Wedding Chairs
Wedding Candy Buffet Ideas
Wedding Photo Idea
There are many wonderful ways to capture your day, Use this image as an inspriation for your own wedding photographs. If you like it add it to your wedding photography shot list and discuss the possiblity of having this recreated with your photographer.