Bridal Bouquet Flower Pictures
26 Absolutely Beautiful Wedding Flower Bouquet Ideas
Viewing bridal bouquet flower pictures is a great way to help you decide on what type of flowers or style of bouquet that you might like to have as your own bridal bouquet.
Browsing through a wide variety of pictures will give you an idea what styles are available. It will help you visualize and plan the arrangements that you want.
To help you create the overall mood for your wedding, many things should be considered when selecting the flowers:
The style of your wedding dress will usually help determine the color and shape of the bouquet.
- The traditional white dress is a great backdrop for flowers of any color, from white and pastels to strong reds or pinks.
- If the dress is a different color the flowers need to be chosen with more care, to avoid an unflattering clash.
- White flowers have a timeless elegance and is still the classic choice for the bouquet as much as for the dress.
- Pastel colors are easy to work with giving a wedding a romantic and feminine feel.
- The deeper colors of purples, deep blues and reds will require more thought but will look spectacular.
- Roses have always been a favorite flower for bridal floral bouquets and are most commonly used when red is required.
Wedding Flower Budget Tips
Using flowers that are local and in season will help keep the cost of your wedding flowers down and within the budget. To find out the types of flowers that are available to you in your local area contact your local florist.
- You have many choices of flowers for your bouquet such as:
- Gerbera daisies
- Calla lilies and much more
- You should also consider the size and shape of your bouquet, especially if you are on a tight budget, the larger the arrangement the more it will cost.
- The same can be said for flower arrangements which have to be wired - this is a time consuming process and will cost you more.
- It's important that you choose the best wedding bouquet and flowers that you can afford.
- A good florist will be your greatest asset in helping you to work within your budget and create the wedding flowers of your dreams.
- You can read more about ways to keep the cost of wedding flowers down on our wedding flowers budget page.
26 Beautiful Bridal Bouquet Flower Pictures
~ 1 ~
Photo by olgasweet - Depositphotos
White rose bridal bouquet
~ 2 ~
Photo by plampy - Depositphotos
~ 3 ~
Photo by andrejad - Depositphotos
Pink and yellow bouquet idea.
~ 4 ~
Photo by amoklv - Depositphotos
~ 5 ~
Photo by vrvalerian - Depositphotos
Modern style tropical wedding bouquet.
~ 6 ~
Photo by Janet Layher - Fotolia
Pink roses and vines are used to create this elegant bouquet.
~ 7 ~
Photo by magone - Depositphotos
~ 8 ~
Photo by Fotozotti - Fotolia
Stephanotis bridal bouquet idea. Read instructions to make your own here.
~ 9 ~
Photo by c_hughes - Depositphotos
~ 10 ~
Photo by John Saunders - Fotolia
A simple purple bouquet surrounded by sprigs of smaller flowers.
~ 11 ~
Photo by Gromovataya - Depositphotos
Red carnation bridal bouquet.
~ 12 ~
Photo by nikolasvn - Depositphotos
~ 13 ~
Photo by avdveen - Depositphotos
Single large protea bridal bouquet idea.
~ 14 ~
Photo by victorsaboya - Depositphotos
~ 15 ~
Photo by pavelmidi - Depositphotos
~ 16 ~
Photo by format35 - Depositphotos
A beautiful yellow rose hand tied bouquet with a green leaf collar.
~ 17 ~
Photo by nejron - Despositphotos
A unique white wedding bouquet idea.
~ 18 ~
Photo by Vedmochka - Fotolia
Tropical style ball shaped bridal bouquet.
~ 19 ~
Photo by razvanchirnoaga - Depositphotos
~ 20 ~
Photo by TaniaLerro - Depositphotos
Hand tied bouquet of peony flowers.
~ 21 ~
Photo by timonko - Depositphotos
Bridal bouquet highlighted with strings of pearls.
~ 22 ~
Photo by Firststar - Depositphotos
The baby's breath gives the bouquet a light and "airy" look and feel.
~ 23 ~
Photo by laskvv - Depositphotos
Pink rose and blue hydrangea bridal bouquet.
~ 24 ~
Photo by titov - Depsoitphotos
Small bouquet of yellow roses and white daisies.
~ 25 ~
Photo by Hudozhnytsya - Depositphotos
Yellow and green bouquet idea.
~ 26 ~
Photo by PixAchi - Depositphotos
Soft pink and green colored bridal bouquet.
Did you know that in the past there was a meaning behind the types of flowers used in a bouquet. If you are interested in learning more about this, read the language of flowers and perhaps consider putting some meaning into your bouquet. 33 more bridal bouquet ideas can be seen here.
Links To More Bridal Bouquet Ideas For You To Enjoy
Bouquet Pic Ideas
Red Rose Bouquets
Calla Lilly Bouquets
Show your appreciation to the people who have thrown you a bridal shower by sending them a thank you note and a small gift.
Wedding Tips and Ideas
You can read more tips and ideas by clicking here.
Wedding Music Planning Tip
Wedding musicians. Before you sign any contact with a wedding band, make sure that you have the following confirmed and in writing:
1. The bands attire, you want them to wear something that is appropriate for your wedding. You don’t want them showing up in casual clothing for a formal wedding.
2. The bands arrival time. They should be set up, with instruments tuned before your guests arrive.
3. Cost of hiring the band, this includes everything including any special equipment they may need to meet your requests.
Manicure for you wedding day. You may not be a person who likes to fuss over your hands and do your nails, but consider it for your wedding day.
You will have many admirers asking to see your ring and more than likely your photographer will take a photo of the ring where you and your groom clasp hands together.
You May Also Like
Wedding Flower Budget - Keep Costs Down With These Tips and Ideas
Beautiful Ideas For Wedding Chair Decorations - Pictures Of Creative Wedding Chair Decorations
Wedding Candy Buffet - How Much Candy Do I Need For My Candy Buffet?